Rich Schultz - Getty Images
The Detroit Lions will take on the Chicago Bears on Monday night, and desperately need a win. Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 7.
The Detroit Lions will head to Chicago to take on the Bears on Monday night, and desperately need a win to keep their playoff hopes afloat. The Lions enter the game at 2-3 after beating Philadelphia 23-20 in overtime last week, and a loss to Chicago would drop them three games behind the Bears in the NFC North. The Bears were on their bye week last week, so they should be rested and prepared for Detroit's best shot.
Here is the Week 7 schedule. All times shown are Eastern. For more information on the NFL schedule, check out SI.com.
Thursday, Oct. 18
Sunday, Oct. 21
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., FOX
- Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants, 1 p.m., FOX
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Green Bay Packers vs. St. Louis Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., CBS
- New York Jets vs. New England Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Oakland Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Oct. 22
- Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears, 8:30 p.m., ESPN