Howard Smith-US PRESSWIRE
Detroit tries to bounce back from Monday night's loss to keep pace in the NFC North.
The Detroit Lions (2-4) are suddenly looking at a daunting task as they try to remain relevant in the NFC North division and keep their playoff hopes alive. Before looking too far ahead, the Lions need to take care of business at home this week when they face the Seattle Seahawks.
Like the Lions, Seattle brings a strong defense to town along with an offense that has sputtered in the team's losses. Of course, the Seahawks are leaning on a rookie quarterback in Russell Wilson to manage their offense while Detroit has more established weapons on offense led by Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson simply struggling to get in sync.
The Lions need to get it together this week to avoid falling further behind the competition in the NFC.
Here's a look at the full NFL schedule for Week 8:
Thursday, Oct. 25
Sunday, Oct. 28
- Colts at Titans, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Chargers at Browns, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Dolphins at Jets, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Jaguars at Packers, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Patriots at Rams, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Redskins at Steelers, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Seahawks at Lions, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Panthers at Bears, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Falcons at Eagles, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Raiders at Chiefs, 4:05 p.m. ET, CBS
- Giants at Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET, FOX
- Saints at Broncos, 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
Monday, Oct. 29