You can now make it three commits in the last week for Michigan State. The Spartans first picked up cornerback Darian Hicks last week, and then they added tight end Dylan Chmura on Sunday. Now, on Monday, the Spartans have gained a commitment from wide receiver Trey Kilgore, who is from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Kilgore is a consensus three-star recruit. On Rivals, he is ranked 89th at his position and 51st in the state of Ohio. Scout has him lower at No. 122 at wide receiver, and 24/7 Sports has him at No. 143.
According to Rivals, Kilgore holds offers from Michigan State, Boston College, Cincinnati, Iowa, Kentucky and several MAC schools.
With Kilgore committing, Michigan State is now up to nine commits for its 2013 football recruiting class.
Michigan State Football Recruiting Class Of 2013
- RB Gerald Holmes (Flint, MI) - 6'0", 205 lbs., ***
- LB Jon Reschke (Bloomfield, MI) - 6'2", 229 lbs., ****
- S Jalyn Powell (Warren, OH) - 6'1", 185 lbs., ***
- RB R.J. Shelton (Beaver Dam, WI) - 5'11", 185 lbs., ***
- LB Shane Jones (Cincinnati, OH) - 6'1", 220 lbs., ****
- QB Damion Terry (Erie, PA) - 6'4", 210 lbs., ***
- CB Darian Hicks (Solon, OH) - 6'0", 175 lbs., ***
- TE Dylan Chmura (Waukesha, WI) - 6'6", 225 lbs., NR
- WR Trey Kilgore (Cincinnati, OH) - 6'2", 183 lbs., ***
(Height, weight and stars from Rivals.com)