- Darryl Stonum isn't going to be punished further for violating probation and having to spend a few days in jail back in June.
- The start of two-a-days for the Wolverines will not be until Aug. 15. Because Michigan has to meet with the NCAA Committee on Infractions on Aug. 14, the schedule was rearranged so no two-a-days would be missed.
- Vincent Smith should be 100% ready to go when camp gets underway next week.
- If Denard Robinson doesn't win the starting quarterback job, he could play other positions. If Tate Forcier doesn't, he will stay at quarterback no matter what because he is strictly a QB.
- Michael Shaw's status academically is apparently up in the air a bit right now, but Rodriguez didn't say too much when asked about him.
- Mike Parrish has replaced Brad Labadie as Michigan's director of football operations. Labadie resigned from the job last month to take a job with Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
More From Rich Rodriguez At Big Ten Media Days
By Sean Yuille