- It's humbling and a privilege to represent the University of Michigan and be in the greatest conference in the country.
- Players have done a nice job of handling the transition to a new system on offense and defense.
- Seniors have done a tremendous job of leading the team.
- Fall camp is one of the most fun times of the year.
Answers to questions:
- "We're really fortunate at Michigan to have a national rivalry where we play Notre Dame; we've got an in-state rivalry with Michigan State; and the rivalry with Ohio is one of the biggest in sports."
- Denard Robinson ran the same offense as Michigan in high school, so that's a plus for the learning curve.
- Playing more of a pro-style offense will help the defense since it has to go up against it every day in practice.
- On adding Nebraska: "It's tremendous for the Big Ten."
- The Ohio State game always needs to be played the last week of November. It's a tradition that shouldn't be messed with, even if it means playing Ohio State in back-to-back weeks.
- The relationships Greg Mattison builds with players are tremendous.
- "I don't think we're rebuilding -- period. We're Michigan."
- No decision has been made yet on Darryl Stonum's status going forward.
- Ohio State is a tremendous program with tremendous tradition. "I don't see anybody as wounded."
- On recruiting success: "This might sound arrogant, and if it is, it is. We're Michigan."
- Michigan Stadium is going to be alive and jumping for the Notre Dame game.