The United States has done well for themselves so far in the Olympics, so far the Americans are only a single medal away from having the highest medal count -- China currently is top with 12 medals, while America has 11. Fortunately, Monday holds tons of swimming events, where Americans have been dominant recently led by the University of Michigan's Michael Phelps.
Monday will also have more of what we've seen the past few days including more Judo, diving and weightlifting.
Here's all of the events that you'll see on Monday:
- Men's 10m synchronized platform (diving)
- Women's individual epee (fencing)
- Men's team final (gymnastics)
- Women's 57 kg (judo)
- Women's 73 kg (judo)
- Women's 10m air pistol/women's skeet final
- Men's 200m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 100m backstroke (swimming)
- Women's 100m backstroke (swimming)
- Women's 100m breaststroke (swimming)
- Women's 58 kg (weightlifting)
- Men's 62 kg (weightlifting)
Keep up with the medal count at Sports Illustrated.