With only 15 events remaining from London, the United States has already surpassed the 100-medal mark and is on the verge of wrapping up an impressive overall victory at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Team USA pushed its leading tally into triple digits with another strong day on Saturday, as the women's basketball team and women's 4x400m relay team each brought home golds, in addition to an individual gold from men's 10m platform diver David Boudia.
Although the United States' women's volleyball team fell short to Brazil in Saturday's gold medal match, it marked one of three silvers that Team USA picked up on day 15. Here are the leaders in the overall medal count:
1. United States, 102 (44 gold, 29 silver, 29 bronze)
2. China, 87 (38 gold, 27 silver, 22 bronze)
3. Russia, 78 (21 gold, 25 silver, 32 bronze)
4. Great Britain, 62 (28 gold, 15 silver, 19 bronze)
5. Germany, 44 (11 gold, 19 silver, 14 bronze)